Our Dental Services
At Loudoun Smile Center, we pride ourselves on being a welcoming dentist office where you can have all of your dental needs tended to. We see patients of all ages, including young children, so your whole family can visit us. In addition to our convenient location and state-of-the-art equipment, we have flexible hours to fit your schedule. No matter what your concerns are, our team of skilled Ashburn dentist can provide the services you need.
Our Services Include:
- Bonding: Composite bonding is a cosmetic dentistry service to improve your smile.
- Bridges: This is an effective treatment for when you have one or more missing teeth.
- Cosmetic dentistry: We offer a wide variety of cosmetic services to enhance your existing smile.
- Dental hygiene: Our team is ready and willing to help ensure your dental hygiene is up to par.
- Dental implants: If you are interested in implants to replace missing teeth, our dentists can help.
- Dentures: When you have a whole set of missing teeth, dentures are a suitable solution.
- Emergency dentistry: Dental problems can come up unexpectedly; call us even when it’s inconvenient.
- Extractions: When your wisdom teeth come in, let us help you with the extraction process.
- Fillings: Even if you take great care of your teeth, filling cavities is sometimes necessary.
- Invisalign: To straighten your teeth without the obvious metal appearance of braces, we offer Invisalign.
- General dentistry: We offer an array of general dentistry services, including cleanings and X-Rays.
- Mouth guards: If you grind your teeth at night, a mouth guard may solve your problem.
- Oral sedation: For those patients who are more anxious or undergoing a serious procedure, we offer oral sedation.
- Partial denture: If you are interested in dentures but still have some teeth remaining, a partial set may be suitable.
- Porcelain veneers: Veneers are shells of ceramic that bond to the front of discolored or chipped teeth.
- Root canals: For troublesome teeth causing you a lot of pain, a root canal may be necessary.
- Sealants: When you get a filling or a cap, sealant can help ensure everything stays together smoothly.
- Sleep apnea: We offer procedures to help individuals who suffer from sleep apnea and snoring.
- Whitening: For teeth that have become discolored and darkened, whitening procedures can lighten them.